All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 7 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:45 pm 
Admin

PSN ID: stianthecool
Steam: [iXG] LimpRero
Xfire: LimpRero
you know. if the infinitive ammo will win that i dont really belive well..

if we say that the zombies will have more hp and that they will not get pushed around so much with the weapons that is soooo op as sayaron says why not script a big ass zombie thats spawns randomly for a player that he/she will control until they die, that got so much hp that he/she can kill the humans for real, if the humans are so hard to kill with infinitive ammo. sayaron wont script that i think but yea... could be awesome. seen it before at the old clans server. its worth a try i say... :)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:56 pm 
Owner

Xbox Live Gamertag: Sayaron
Steam: sayaron
Xfire: sayaron
You are now talking about Zombie-riot. We'd like to stand out a bit from being zombie-riot

A new dawn is coming...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:29 pm 
Admin

so may it be... but the zombies had the same powers as we have now. + that big ass zombie, and they had tripmines that killed them at ones so it was more teamwork. seen it before thats why i said you should make the zombies more powerfull so they dont get knocked back to much so they can reach the human easily. . if its upsets u well then why not let us try the infinitive ammo.. and then change it back if it is so boring. you dont really have to remove the weapons. we just want to try it for ones.

what i really trying to say is:
- they dont get knocked back so much
- they have more hp
- big ass zombie that kills anyone near it (almost) if you can make that the humans take 3 hits. or less. but not 1 hit.
- tripmines kills or does much damage.

we just want to try it when the zombies have more hp and that we have inf ammo... just let us try it. its been a long time.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:17 pm 
Admin

i just came up with some ideas.

- add special skins for the human classes. ( i Can find some if you want )
- find other zombies skins or add new zombies in game that looks a bit different.. its getting boring with these zombies somehow. i can find some.
- add Arms. (no knife) for ex. http://gamebanana.com/css/skins/62728 that will fit the zombies
- auto join in game. instead of using the command !zspawn

i will come up with some other ideas. hopefully.

we got alot of activity on the zombie server. just to inform you. today we had 12 players online i think. we starting to make a progress dont we? :)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:49 am 
Owner

Me and LimpRero will discuss this further today. What will be discussed is new human and zombie classes and selection of skins. Map discussion might also be a subject.

For the last two ideas, I have a old script for some zombie hands which looks much better, but the filesize is huge. I will work on a way to scale it down and update the script for the current CS:S version.

The autojoin thing is not a subject. I could possibly look into it, but I won't promise anything.

A new dawn is coming...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:23 pm 
Admin

- well i got some ideas for the zombie server :D a briliant one. i hope. well ive been thinking a bit. if we got those skins we have been thinking about for both human and zombies.
i come with the idea of buying them with credits u get in the game from killing a zombie or infect other players, may give u credits by playing to. :D u get 5 credits from killing a zombie with guns. Only human players not bots if available. killing a human gives u 2-1 credits. playing on the server for a time gives you 5 credits :)
ive heard this works for the game. i think it was from the basic zombies that was in 2008. from the old game or whatever it was.
but i remembered i played on a server that had this ones. when i was in the old clan i was in :P
Not only skins but special items or effects.

- another idea. give zombies more healt or less if we can discuss this. gabriels gave me that idea. sure u remember who that is sayaron xD

- might have some other effects in the game. like boost or something. dont know. but i was more thinking of buying skins with the credits.

- add a command so you can see your credits.

- zombies do not respawn ( dont think this is a good idea) but i dont know. just throwing it in there...

-add a command named !Store so u can buy stuff like glasses or special effects for your characters with credits.

dont know if my ideas can work on this kind of server but i heard its from the basic zombie server.

-just some info i might find some other maps soon. we better remove some maps sayaron. some of them are boring and we can replace them with some new ones. notised that some players disconnects because it is some boring maps.

Words from your boring friend Stian :P

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:16 am 
Owner

I do not have time to do any of this now as I am taking my leave in less than an hour, but for the skins and credits, there might be possibilities. I'll look into it later.

And for the health thing, if it is balancing you are talking about, we might be able to get back to this. But for this I want you to make a list of which classes you think need changes.

For the no respawn idea, it won't be done. If zombies do not respawn, people will rage quit when they die, and humans will win most matches.

And for the map part, make a list of maps you want removed

A new dawn is coming...

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 7 posts ]