All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 3 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 3:51 pm 
Owner

Xbox Live Gamertag: Sayaron
Steam: sayaron
Xfire: sayaron
I would like to ask you guys what your favorite class in swtor is, and why. I will start out by telling about my favorite class:

My favorite class in swtor is the Sith Inquisitor specialization; Sith Assassin. Why I love this class is because it has excellent surviveability and a balance between ranged and melee attacks. I am mainly going tank with my Sith Assassin. It might be one of the hardest tank classes to play as the fact that you only have light armor and single target taunt. Despite only having single target attacks, it has one AoE taunt and a AoE forcepush. It might take skill to use the Assassin as tank in PvE, but with some shields and a bit of self healing and a good healer, it should be no problem. The challenge is to keep the aggro on all the enemies so that your team does not get wiped.

The story of the Sith Inquisitor is amazing and probably the best of all the stories, I am not going to spoil anything for those who wish to go Inquisitor. The Sith Assassin is also good at solo as you have a few self heal abilities, shields and for emergency situations, you can stealth. Even as tank, you do quite some damage, and if you have a lot of willpower, you get even more attack damage. Willpower also in this case give you increased attack damage with both ranged and melee attacks, so if you melee, you do not need strength. The Sith Assassin is also very essential in PvP, and I'd say it is the best PvP tank, even though people may say the powertech is the best. But with the stealthing abilities and tons of stuns and debuffs, makes the assassin perfect with single target assassination and defensive targets as you can keep interrupting the enemy.

Now I've told a bit about my favorite class, why don't you tell us about your favorite class?

A new dawn is coming...

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 5:24 pm 

Xbox Live Gamertag: blackbird926
Steam: [iXG]BlackBird
SPOILER ALERT

Well i must honestly say that so far my pick is going to be bounty hunter side class powertech. It's one of the best tank/dps characters in the game. and it's easier to play than let's say smuggler or imp. agent, but you can't actually compear them against each other.

well for the main story it's great for one you get constantly mails saying that people are going to kill you. but i think it actually got a bit boring in the last chapter, just because of the fact that you work with a sith lord to get to your target.... so if i'm going to look at it story wise then i'm going with sith warrior atleast you always got that build up all the way.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 4:43 am 

Yea bounty hunter for me too, but Mercenary. With his nice healing and DPS I quite like him. Really sweet story too and I still have to finish it ;)

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 3 posts ]