New Topic Post Reply  [ 1 post ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: GTA Online (GTA V) Crew
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:34 am 
Owner

Xbox Live Gamertag: Sayaron
Steam: sayaron
Xfire: sayaron
LimpRero has created a GTA Online Crew for those of you who play GTA V. Whether you play it on the Xbox or the PlayStation doesn't matter as the Crew is cross-platformed. As for now, LimpRero will mainly be leading the PS3 section of the crew, while I will be handling the X360 section.

What do you get when joining our crew? Well, a lot of bonuses and benefits! You will get RP and XP bonuses, custom crew logo, custom crew color (very special blue) for clothes and vehicles, join crew challenges, custom decals for your vehicles, custom masks, awesome blue colored parachute smoke, blue tire smoke for vehicles and much much more! Note that some of the crew bonuses must be unlocked by ranking up in the crew, meaning you must earn some XP before things unlocks.

The crew also supports Max Payne 3, for those who owns that game. But our main focus stays on GTA Online.

To join, simply contact either me or LimpRero, or post in this topic. Or you can apply directly at our crew page: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/inter-x_gaming

Worried because you're already in another crew? No problem, you don't need to leave your old one as you can be in multiple crews. Just set our crew as your main one ;)

Current Hierarchy

Leader
LimpRero (PS3)

Commissioner (Co-Owner)
Sayaron (X360)

Lieutenants (Admins)
axern96 (PS3)
steffus96 (PS3)
AvbIntense - BlackBird (X360)

Representatives (Trusted Members)
mtallmann (PS3)
Nex90fall (X360)

Muscle (Normal Members)
msrxxxdemon (X360)

The crew hierarchy can be accessed here in realtime: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/cre ... /hierarchy

And come on guys, lets get more Xbox guys in here ;D

Update: I have contacted Rockstar Games regarding getting a three letter tag instead of the four letter tag. It is not likely that we might get it, but I'm still waiting for their answer.

A new dawn is coming...

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 1 post ]