Owner

Xbox Live Gamertag: Sayaron
Steam: sayaron
Xfire: sayaron
Upcoming Real-Life Event: The Japan Trip
Organizers: Sayaron & Nex90
When: Summer 2018
Duration: 1 or 2 weeks dependingly on the schedule
Where: Kyoto (possibly Tokyo, but this requires the trip to be 2 weeks long)
Detailed information:

So me and Nex90 did agree a while back to go together to Japan, mainly to see Kyoto and their traditions. Kyoto is a city of tradition where the tradition is dating back to before the Meji era.
So while we where discussing this together, we had multiple people eavesdropping on us. This resulted in more people being interested in the trip. In general we did not want too many people to join the trip, but I am now openly stating that everyone is welcome to join.

I will need to know who actually can afford the trip and wants to come along. Since we are mainly going to be in Kyoto, there wont be any big city life nor oceans of bars to crash. However, if the mayority wants to seek some big city life, we can also expand the trip to Tokyo. Just remember that Tokyo and Kyoto is pretty far from each other, so we will have to take a 2 hour speed train costing 14k Yen which is equalent of 106 Euros. We will of course hunt good food and find great places to explore. We will later discuss the options for sleeping over as well. Whether we will do traditional inns, hotels or rent an appartment. This will depend on how many that wants to join.

It is very important that the people who wants to join understand our main objective of this trip. We aren't here to party, but to respect the traditions of Japan. Also be aware of that people might not even understand English where we are going. Knowing Japanese is a big pluss here. For those who cannot read Japanese, it aint so hard to learn, you just need to spend a few minutes everyday. I would also like to inform that the trip will most deffo cost money. Japan isn't cheap. For those who want to join, we expect you all to behave in a polite manner once there.

We will need to know who is interested before the end of this year. Once you sign up for this, it is no way out, unless you want to get banned from future events!
Reply to this post or talk to me or Nex90, but you have to be completly sure that you want to do this!

If this trip is a success, we will of course plan more Real-Life Events

A new dawn is coming...

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 1 post ]