All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 1 post ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:51 pm 
Owner

Xbox Live Gamertag: Sayaron
Steam: sayaron
Xfire: sayaron
Our clan has gone through a lot of dramatic changes for the better or worse through time, and the clan itself has changed a lot as well.
As we started out as a mere SA-MP community and grew to become a larger clan at later time, we have always been focusing on our own servers and perhaps been blind to other games and servers. As of this date, we do not run any 24/7 dedicated server except for the TS3. All our servers can still be brought back on if anyone wishes so. However, I believe it is about time we took a new approach and focused on what is important. Having a lot of servers and demanding that our members must play there wont get us far, which brings me to the point of this post.

From this date on, we are changing the way members applications are handled. Members will no longer get the chance to vote, as this often leads to a bad decision. We do only wish "good" people to join our clan, and not someone who has been upvoted by people who may not see the whole picture. As of now, only admins will decide if the person shall get accepted, and this will get discussed between every admin. We do not wish any toxic people to join our ranks, so admins will be monitoring the applicant.

There will also be made exceptions where an admin may appoint a certain person to become a official members without creating an application. This will however only be a few select people who are deemed worthy by the staff in general.
The strict rules about forum activity will also cease. I still hope there will be a lot of forum activity, but as long as members stays active on either TS3 or Discord, the rule may be ignored as we understand that it might be a hassle to regularly check the forums.
Mayor news and announcements will still be posted on the forums and rather be linked to Discord for example.

If there is any questions regarding the subject, please do not hesitate to contact me.

A new dawn is coming...

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 1 post ]