Login 
View unanswered posts View active topics  

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 2 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: New things
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:42 pm 

1. What l mostly do on rp server is being in LSFMD, l love it and it makes me play so many hours everyday.

When someone dies they can use /service ems, if they don't they have to wait until they die and respawn at hospital.
LSFMD can then use /getpt id and see the location where he is,
at scene LSFDM can use /movept id to move him and after that use /loadpt id inside ambulance
When they are at hospital they can type /deliverpt id so they can heal inside hospital.

/bandage would be to heal people

/r for radio
/getals is medic backpack [parachute] you go close to ambulance and take one out
/greets is telling auto, my name and that i'm from LSFMD and if they can hear me
/LSFMD to change skin and get items, change to any medic skin and get items like parachute and other items that works with fire and medic.

LSFMD should have ambulance, fbi rancher, helicopter, police rancher if it can be red and white. (have pictures if you need to see color)

2. Add furniture inside/outside your house to make it more rp, people would be more outside at party if we can put furniture outside around our house.

Post subject: Re: New things
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:48 pm 
Owner

Xbox Live Gamertag: Sayaron
Steam: sayaron
Xfire: sayaron
Great to finally see some new suggestions for the server!

I assume by LSFMD, you mean something like paramedics/ambulance service. And if this is the case, we already got this by the name of San Andreas Ambulance.
Currently, this is a organization with no leader, but we have been having plans about re-making this as a public job. We are currently re-making the whole job system, and this feature might become part of this patch. I do currently not have any ETA on this, but it will definitely be released at some point.

As for your furniture idea; I'd say it is a good idea, and it has been something we once wanted to do. Only issue is that we are afraid that it'll be abused. We will however take it into consideration, but we will have to make a plan how to implement this without creating any issues. I am afraid to say that this won't be anytime soon, but we will take a closer look at this in the future.

A new dawn is coming...

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 2 posts ]