View unanswered posts View active topics  

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 3 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Sugg's
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:52 pm 

Steam: Ghawsty
Not often you see me here, but i got a bunch of Suggests that you may like.

1: Food and water runs out TOO fast, so we should make it last longer, and you should also be able to buy food, and drinks in store (as /drink and /eat) Heals about 25% of 100%

2: Commands are annoying, if you are suppose to look after one simple command, there is coming a bunch or other commands (/cmds). So im wondering is you can create some sections of each command field.
Example: /carcmds - /radio , /e , /trunk / hood etc.
Also, if you chould make it as an /menu it whould help out alot for everyone, as you can press on the selected category of commands.

3: When you enter a shop, its hard to know what you are suppose to do. so if you chould make a point to stand in, then once you stand in it, you will get the /buy menu up.

4. At the beginning, you should be allowed to choose where to spawn. example ( Where do you want to spawn? Los venturas, Los santos.) (for beginners only)

5. Airport chould be used for transporting, as if you want to go to Ls, you can take a flight to the location.
Also, This is VERY unique, but if you chould make a HUGE circle to drive into, then it comes up where to go to, as normal air transport, you will be transporting the vehicle aswell. (Will cost Much more.)

6. Increase the CS (Crime Scenes) with 5 more.

7. When a police officer dies, you should be able to spawn in the closest policestation possible, There is never suppose to run out of cops.

8. An option to turn off Neon Lights and turn on again (/Neon on / /Neon Off)

9. tazer will stun criminals for 3 seconds, meanwhile they get a roll of 45% chance of getting surrendered automatically. (will make it easier for the cops.)

10. Make the cops have a better tracking system. (as /find)

11. an Donut shop in Los Venturas.

Inter-X Gaming X-Owner
Once in a lifetime you get to choose one inportan thing. My choice was to create Inter-X Gaming with my fellow mates, And i Succeeded

My specialties.
Hardware
Software
GFX

Post subject: Re: Sugg's
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:06 pm 
Owner

Xbox Live Gamertag: Sayaron
Steam: sayaron
Xfire: sayaron
Great that you came with some suggestions now, currently scripting on v5.2, so I am fully open for ideas and suggestions, ofc it will delay the update, but in a way that is good.

Ghawsty wrote:
1: Food and water runs out TOO fast, so we should make it last longer, and you should also be able to buy food, and drinks in store (as /drink and /eat) Heals about 25% of 100%
The thirst and hunger does simply not run out too fast, and it has been worse. It has been increased 3 times already. It takes about 30 minutes before you start loosing health. I might at least think about increasing it with a few minutes, but I won't promise you anything there.

Both /buydrink and /eat (You simply wanted to add something we already have) will get removed and replaced with a whole new system I am scripting. It will now only be /buy in bars, restaurants, etc, and it will bring up a menu about foods and drinks. It will also give more thirst and hunger replenish, as well for drinks, they will have greater drunk effects. This system will take some while as we are talking about a whole re-write of the whole business system, but this is a matter which have been ignored for way too long, so I am finally doing something about it.

Ghawsty wrote:
2: Commands are annoying, if you are suppose to look after one simple command, there is coming a bunch or other commands (/cmds). So im wondering is you can create some sections of each command field.
Example: /carcmds - /radio , /e , /trunk / hood etc.
Also, if you chould make it as an /menu it whould help out alot for everyone, as you can press on the selected category of commands.

Commands might be annoying, but RolePlay servers involves a lot of commands. I know /commands might be somewhat messy, but as you are saying, we can categorize it a little bit better, but then it might be confusion and trouble finding commands. But we already have categories for house commands, vehiclecmds, etc.

Ghawsty wrote:
3: When you enter a shop, its hard to know what you are suppose to do. so if you chould make a point to stand in, then once you stand in it, you will get the /buy menu up.
I will rather work on a message which will tell you to do /buy when you enter the shops.

Ghawsty wrote:
4. At the beginning, you should be allowed to choose where to spawn. example ( Where do you want to spawn? Los venturas, Los santos.) (for beginners only)
We once had such a function, but then we decided to dedicate activity to Las Venturas, so we chose to keep the spawn there.

Ghawsty wrote:
5. Airport chould be used for transporting, as if you want to go to Ls, you can take a flight to the location.
Also, This is VERY unique, but if you chould make a HUGE circle to drive into, then it comes up where to go to, as normal air transport, you will be transporting the vehicle aswell. (Will cost Much more.)
I might consider making a kind of teleport through all the airports. For the vehicle transportation it will be done as well.

Ghawsty wrote:
6. Increase the CS (Crime Scenes) with 5 more.
Will do.

Ghawsty wrote:
7. When a police officer dies, you should be able to spawn in the closest policestation possible, There is never suppose to run out of cops.
Spawning at the closest police department will be a problem as zone detection is very buggy. Even our current hospital spawning system isn't that perfect and doesn't always detect where you are, in such cases they get teleported to the LS hospital, so in the case of doing this with police departments, we would have to teleport them to a specific station if we cannot find the closest one.

Ghawsty wrote:
8. An option to turn off Neon Lights and turn on again (/Neon on / /Neon Off)
This will be hard to do and take time, I will have to make a whole new enum for checking whether it should be on or off, and then it will need to create or delete the objects as it cannot really be "turned off", but has to be deleted. I am not saying it is impossible, but will take time. You can choose whether it should come this or next update, but if it shall come in this one, the update will be slightly delayed.

Ghawsty wrote:
9. tazer will stun criminals for 3 seconds, meanwhile they get a roll of 45% chance of getting surrendered automatically. (will make it easier for the cops.)
It will make it easier for the cops to abuse, yes. See this situation for yourself "A black guy is running fast like hell, then a cop runs after him and while they both run the cop magically manages to cuff the black guy while running". Logic, yes? Are the cop throwing the cuffs at the guy and it cuffs itself??

Ghawsty wrote:
10. Make the cops have a better tracking system. (as /find)
Stop being so lazy. Become a detective or simply use /loc

Ghawsty wrote:
11. an Donut shop in Los Venturas.
This will be made ingame.

A new dawn is coming...

Post subject: Re: Sugg's
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:33 pm 

Steam: Ghawsty
Ghawsty wrote:
I might consider making a kind of teleport through all the airports. For the vehicle transportation it will be done as well.

5 , Ive told you what i ment about this, as an teleport.

Ghawsty wrote:
Spawning at the closest police department will be a problem as zone detection is very buggy. Even our current hospital spawning system isn't that perfect and doesn't always detect where you are, in such cases they get teleported to the LS hospital, so in the case of doing this with police departments, we would have to teleport them to a specific station if we cannot find the closest one.

7, What about if he can choose where to respawn if he dies? (will make him some kind of a patroler in one district.)

NEW SUGGESTIONS :

1. Getting a user text when entering a shop that is owned by someone.

Inter-X Gaming X-Owner
Once in a lifetime you get to choose one inportan thing. My choice was to create Inter-X Gaming with my fellow mates, And i Succeeded

My specialties.
Hardware
Software
GFX

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 3 posts ]