Also, I made a custom skin for TeamSpeak if you'd like some change. I will put up step by step how to install it:
1. Download the style from: http://www.solidfiles.com/d/cf73c3cc44/
(still works, but the site has too many ads). Use this instead: http://inter-xgaming.com/iXG_Style.rar
2. Extract the files from the .rar file to your styles folder in your TeamSpeak 3 installation ("C:\Program Files\TeamSpeak 3 Client\styles" for 64-bit
and "C:\Program Files(x84)\TeamSpeak 3 Client\styles" for 32-bit
3. Make sure you only have the iXG.qss and iXG folder in the styles folder. You should simply get rid of the "iXG Style" folder.
4. Launch the TeamSpeak 3 Client.
5. Click on Settings > Design and under the Theme, select iXG.
6. Click Apply.
7. You're done.
Note that you need WinRAR or other similar extractors. You can get WinRAR at: http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm
To extract with WinRAR, simply right click on the file and hit the extract button. Or you can also open the .rar file and simply drag the files to the destined folder.
Here is a preview of the skin:
iXG_Theme_Prev.png [ 309.45 KiB | Viewed 21567 times ]